This AED trainer with plug-in module has all the functions needed to teach students about AED operation.
- Changeable plug in module allows for guideline updates or language changes without buying a complete unit
- Audible metronome paces CPR chest compressions
- Volume adjustment and pause functions
- 12 month manufacturers’ warranty against defects
- Meets current ECC guidelines
- Remote Control (uses 2 AAA batteries not included)
- 8 pre-programmed scenarios to simulate various cardiac arrest cases
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
- Base unit uses 3 AA Batteries (not included) or plug in AC Adapter
Includes a nylon carrying case, wire connectors, adult pads and child pads, AC adapter and instruction manual.
Product dimensions: 7" x 5.75" x 2"
Case Dimensions: 10 ½" x 8" x 2 ¾".
This AED trainer with plug-in module has all the functions needed to teach students about AED operation. The lightweight trainer offers bilingual scenarios (English and Spanish), a fully functional remote control, adult and child connectors and pads and comes in a nylon carrying case. It runs on AA batteries or AC adapter and has an audio port for connecting speakers.