The best of both worlds. Purchase the book & CD package together and save!
The book provides fast access to facts for benchmarking costs and creating safety programs. Safety, health, and environmental staff will find this an indispensable tool for current occupational, motor vehicle, home, community, state and international injury statistics on deaths and nonfatal injuries and the associated costs.
The CD version is a handy option for less-frequent users and has the advantage of being key word searchable. You can copy and paste graphs, charts and text into reports, newsletters, presentations, and other documents. Key word searches are an added benefit. Excellent for executives, plant managers, department managers, support personnel and others who have safety responsibilities and the need to produce presentations and reports.
Use the data in Injury Facts® for:
- Evaluating/benchmarking injury rates
- Safety Committee meetings
- Training & orientation
- Speeches & articles Research
- Management reports
- Employee newsletters
- Material for in-field “toolbox talks”
New content for 2013 includes graphic displays of overall injury fatality data and of workplace injury data. Additionally, look for new data on…
- Safety impact of OSHA inspections
- Workplace nature of injury and part of body injuries
- Motor vehicle crashes by time of day and day of week
- Childhood drownings
- Fireworks-related fires
and updated or expanded data on…
- General mortality
- Occupational injury and illness incidence rates by industry
- Occupational injury and illness profile data by industry sector
- Forklift injury trends
- Workers’ compensation claims and costs
- Comparing safety of transportation modes
- Traffic safety issues – alcohol, occupant protection, speeding, among others
- Consumer product-related injuries
- Accidental deaths by state
Also available in book or CD formats.