Available June 13, 2016- Updated with the 2015 CPR and ECC Guidelines
This workbook offers the basics of Pediatric First Aid, CPR and AED and includes the course DVD for refreshing skills. This workbook does not meet California or Louisiana state requirements.
To purchase this workbook with course completion cards you must be an authorized NSC instructor.
Participants Learn How To:
- Take action in a medical emergency
- Provide basic life support
- Treat bleeding and wound care
- Treat shock, burns and poisoning
- Deal with a sudden illness
- Respond in cold and heat emergencies
- Ensure safety for children with disabilities