Available April 25, 2016- Updated with the 2015 CPR and ECC Guidelines
This course teaches employees how to recognize everyday emergencies and care for an injury or illness until professional help arrives. First Aid is taught using a combination of instructor, “Watch-Then-Practice” and hands-on training. The new NSC First Aid programs come with industry-specific training scenarios, allowing instructors to customize course content to make it more relevant to those in certain industries, some of which are high risk.
If you would like to issue course completion cards to students who successfully complete this course you must be an authorized NSC instructor. If you’re already authorized to teach first aid and CPR by another nationally recognized provider, you may be qualified to grandfather in to become an authorized NSC instructor.
Instructor Resource Kit Includes:
- Course DVD
- Instructor Resource CDs
- Instructor Manuals (PDF and Word)
- Instructions for customization of the Instructor Manual
- PowerPoint for case scenarios
- Video - Preparing to teach NSC First Aid Courses
- 2015 Guidelines overview PowerPoint
- Completion card template in PDF
- Sample course completion card
- Instructor Manual
- Instructor Workbook
- USB with all DVD and CD content