Available April 11, 2016- Updated with the 2015 CPR and ECC Guidelines
Our comprehensive courses have been designed using extensive research and educational testing to improve skill mastery and long-term retention. The new NSC First Aid programs come with 100 industry-specific training scenarios, allowing instructors to customize course content to make it more relevant to those in certain industries, some of which are high risk.
If you would like to issue course completion cards to students who successfully complete this course you must be an authorized instructor. If you’re already authorized to teach first aid and CPR by another nationally recognized provider, you may be qualified to grandfather in to become an authorized NSC instructor or you can attend an Instructor Development Course.
Instructor Resource Kit Includes:
- Course DVD(s)
- Instructor Resource CDs
- Instructor Manuals (PDF and Word)
- Instructions for customization of the Instructor Manual
- PowerPoint for case scenarios
- Video - Preparing to teach NSC First Aid Courses
- 2015 Guidelines overview PowerPoint
- Completion card template in PDF
- Sample course completion card
- Instructor Manual
- Instructor Workbook
- USB with all DVD and CD content