Available June 13, 2016- Updated with the 2015 CPR and ECC Guidelines
This course focuses on immediate life-threatening situations; demonstrates quick, effective responses; and presents perspectives on how frequently these situations occur. It’s ideal for EMS professionals, firefighters, police, paramedics, lifeguards, athletic trainers, medical assistants and others. The new NSC First Aid programs come with 100 industry-specific training scenarios, allowing instructors to customize course content to make it more relevant to those in certain industries, some of which are high risk.
If you would like to issue course completion cards to students who successfully complete this course you must be an authorized instructor. If you’re already authorized to teach first aid and CPR by another nationally recognized provider, you may be qualified to become an NSC instructor.
Instructor Resource Kit Includes:
- Course DVD
- Instructor Resource CDs
- Instructor Manuals (PDF and Word)
- Instructions for customization of the Instructor Manual
- PowerPoint for case scenarios
- Video - Preparing to teach NSC First Aid Courses
- 2015 Guidelines overview PowerPoint
- Completion card template in PDF
- Sample course completion card
- Instructor Manual on CD with Test Bank
- Student Textbook with DVD
- USB with all DVD and CD content