Available June 13, 2016- Updated with the 2015 CPR and ECC Guidelines
This full color manual includes content on basic life support for breathing and cardiac emergencies, how to control bleeding and manage shock, caring for injuries and medical emergencies and the appendices offer information on Advanced Resuscitation Techniques and disaster preparedness.
- Basic life support training commonly taught to health care and rescue professionals
- How to control bleeding and manage shock
- How to care for injuries and medical emergencies
- Advanced resuscitation techniques
- About special situations like behavioral emergencies, pregnancy and childbirth
- Remote-location first aid
To purchase this textbook with course completion cards you must be an authorized NSC instructor.