For more than 90 years, Injury Facts has been the complete reference source for safety statistics. Bringing together data from more than 30 different sources, it presents the most current occupational, motor vehicle, home, community, state, and international injury statistics on deaths, nonfatal injuries, and their costs.
What are the odds of dying from...
Look for new data on...
- Expanded leading causes of death by age, race, and sex
- Workplace transportation related injuries
- Workplace fatigue related injuries
- Automobile assistive safety technologies
- ATV injuries
- Impact of recessions on motor-vehicle fatalities
And updated or expanded data on...
- General mortality
- Occupational injury and illness incidence rates by industry
- Occupational injury and illness profile data by industry sector
- Forklift injury trends
- Workers’ compensation claims and costs
- Distracted driving
- Young drivers
- Comparing safety of transportation mode
- Traffic safety issues – alcohol, occupant protection, speeding, and others
- Consumer product-related injuries
- Unintentional deaths by states
Product dimensions: 8.375"w x 10.875"h
The National Safety Council has established a policy to make one paperback copy of Injury Facts available free of charge to individual federal government employees. If you are a federal government employee and would like to request your complimentary copy of the publication, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.