Injury Facts 2015
For more than 90 years, Injury Facts has been the complete reference source for safety statistics. Bringing together data from more than 30 different sources, it presents the most current occupational, motor vehicle, home, community, state, and international injury statistics on deaths, nonfatal injuries, and their costs.
Look for new data on...
- Workplace contractor fatalities
- Distracted driving
- Young drivers
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Home electrical fires
- International occupational injury data
And updated or expanded data on...
- General mortality
- Occupational injury and illness incidence rates by industry
- Occupational injury and illness profile data by industry sector
- Forklift injury trends
- Workers’ compensation claims and costs
- Comparing safety of transportation modes
- Traffic safety issues – alcohol, occupant protection, speeding, and others
- Consumer product-related injuries
- Unintentional deaths by state
Product dimensions: 17.125"w x 10.875"h
The National Safety Council has established a policy to make one paperback copy of Injury Facts available free of charge to individual federal government employees. If you are a federal government employee and would like to request your complimentary copy of the publication, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.