The NEW NSC Forklift/Lift Truck Operator Training Program (LTO) trains supervisors and managers to incorporate best safety practices into their daily management activities. Fully OSHA compliant, and covering all lift truck classifications, this program can quickly return its low cost in improved productivity, decreased absenteeism, better morale, and a safer workplace.
The Forklift/LTO Facilitator Kit provides turnkey materials for new or experienced trainers and the confidence and the capability to deliver training successfully. The kit also offers flexibility. Take participants through all 7 program modules in as little as a few days, or teach each module in any order, over time. Participants Kits are sold separately.
The LTO program includes 7 interrelated but independent instructional modules that can be taught in any order.
- OSHA Regulations
- Lift Truck Design and Operating Principles
- Pre-Shift Safety Inspection & Preventive Maintenance
- Worksite Inspections
- Pick Up a Load
- Deliver a Load
- Apply Lift Truck Operator Safety Skills
Course materials include:
- Introduction and preparation. Easy-to-follow Facilitator Guide with companion DVD (plus PC/Mac CD-ROM version) that lets course leaders engage and involve participants through all 7 instructional modules
- High-definition videos of real-life working conditions and operator frontline perspectives
- Detailed animations that further illustrate course topics
- Module exams
- Final exam
- 7 instructional modules
For more information contact us Toll Free at (800) 621-7619